About Crossman Law Offices, P.C.
Injured workers looking for legal help in Phoenix, Arizona, have many firms to choose from. Luckily, Crossman Law Offices, P.C., is different from other law firms in all the right ways, and we know we are an excellent choice.
Reasons To Choose A Workers Compensation Attorney From Crossman Law Offices, P.C.
- We only practice workers’ comp. Other lawyers dabble in this area, but we are focused. This focus means that we have a more thorough understanding of workers’ compensation law, and more experience handling complex cases, than the competition.
- Our attorney, Avery Crossman, is certified by the State Bar of Arizona as a specialist in workers’ compensation. To become board-certified, lawyers must not only pass a complicated workers’ compensation examination; they must also establish that they are professional, knowledgeable, and ethical in their practice area. In short, this certification shows that she knows workers’ comp law inside and out.
- When you call us, you’ll speak to a Phoneix employee rights attorney — we don’t employ paralegals. You can be sure that you’re getting advice from someone who is knowledgeable and qualified.
- We are here to answer your questions — Our Phoenix workers comp lawyers offer free, no-obligation consultations, and spend a lot of time answering phone calls from injured workers or their loved ones.
- Avery has been exclusively representing Arizona’s injured workers since 1994.
- You pay no fees upfront, and you pay nothing unless we win compensation for you. So you have nothing to lose, and much to gain, by contacting us to discuss your case.
- We have many satisfied former clients who recommend us to friends and family. To learn more, read their testimonials.
We can’t promise results, but we can promise that our Phoenix work injury lawyers work diligently to help you get the benefits you need and deserve. We have used our experience and knowledge to successfully guide countless Arizona workers through the workers’ comp process. We work state-wide, so no matter where in Arizona you reside, you can get the legal help you need.
Contact A Phoenix Workers Compensation Lawyer Today
For experienced, compassionate lawyers offering exceptional service, call Crossman Law Offices, P.C. You can schedule your free consultation online or call \us at (602) 248-0380.