(602) 248-0380

Workers' Compensation
Is All We Do.

Request Consultation
Request Consultation

Request Consultation

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

* Required Field

Phoenix Workers’ Comp Benefits for an Independent Contractor

Work Injury Claims For Independent Contractors

If you’re an independent contractor, there are many perks and benefits you don’t get such as paid time off and health insurance. Workers’ compensation is another benefit that is only available to employees — as many contractors discover when they suffer from a work-related injury.

If you find yourself in this situation, it’s a good idea to consult an experienced Phoenix workers’ compensation lawyer in getting to know your benefits as a an independent contractor. As with other injury claims, you may have more options than you think, and the only way to really find out if you have a valid claim is to discuss your situation with a lawyer.

You Can Rely On Crossman Law Offices, P.C.

For workers in Phoenix and the surrounding areas who need legal advice, Crossman Law Offices, P.C., is an excellent choice. Workers’ comp is all we do, and we have been doing it for decades. We know this complex, fact-based area of law inside and out, and we are aware of recent changes to state laws and regulations. We are committed to fighting for the rights of injured workers, and to offering exceptional client service.

Are You Really A Contractor?

We have seen many cases where a company will misclassify an employee as a contractor in order to avoid paying benefits. You may think you are an independent contractor, when in fact you were working as an employee. An administrative law judge will consider the totality of your circumstances to determine your true status in the eyes of the law.

The Right To Sue

For employees, workers’ comp is generally the only legal remedy available. But if you are in fact an independent contractor, suing your employer for negligence may be an option. We’ll use our knowledge and experience to help you explore all your options, so you can pursue the path that’s right for you.

Schedule Your Free Consultation Today With An Attorney

It costs you nothing to discuss your case with us — and if you decide to file a claim for compensation, you’ll pay no fees unless we help you receive benefits. So don’t give up until you’ve gotten sound advice. Contact us by email or call Crossman Law Offices, P.C., at (602) 248-0380 to speak with one of our lawyers.