Whatever Your Injury, We’re Here To Help
We have helped workers in Phoenix receive compensation for a very wide range of injuries, including:
- Back injuries — These should be taken seriously, because if left unattended they may keep you from working at all, or may prevent you from performing all your duties.
- Brain injuries — These cannot be seen with the naked eye, but may be very serious. If you’ve had a head injury at work, you should consult a doctor immediately.
- Knee injuries — These are very common, and often require repeated surgeries and prolonged therapy.
- Neck injuries — These can be difficult to diagnose, and can be mistaken for other types of injuries, so early treatment is very important.
- Shoulder injuries — These can lead to strain in other parts of the body if left untreated, because other muscles begin to overcompensate for the injury.
- Repetitive stress or strain injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome — It is important to understand that workers’ compensation isn’t just for accident victims.
Serving Workers From All Industries
We have ample experience with workers from all industries, including construction and farming. Work in these industries involves significant manual labor and working with heavy machinery; falls from heights are also common. We understand that construction workers and farm laborers face special challenges, and we are prepared to respond to their unique needs. We’ll ensure that your disability stage and your lost wages are calculated accurately, so you get all the compensation you deserve.
You Can File Claims For Permanent And Temporary Injuries
While we serve clients with all types of disabilities, workers whose injuries will permanently prevent them from working are especially in need of legal assistance. If you have sustained a permanent injury in Phoenix that will reduce your earning capacity or prevent you from working entirely, you are entitled to receive a portion of your lost wages for the rest of your life. You should also know that you can also receive disability benefits for temporary injuries that cause you to miss more than seven days of work.
Any Work-Related Accidents Can Be Compensated
It may seem obvious that those who work as drivers would be entitled to compensation if they are involved in truck collisions, rollovers, and loading and unloading accidents. But did you know that any worker who drives as part of his or her job — travelling to meet customers, attend meetings, etc. — can be compensated for a car or truck accident that occurred while performing work-related duties? Phoenix workers’ comp is not limited to accidents that occurred on company property.
Tell Us About Your Phoenix Work Injury Claim
Crossman Law Offices, P.C., offers free initial consultations and handles all cases on contingency — you pay no fees unless you receive benefits. Contact us on 602-248-0380 for a free consultation to speak with a Phoenix lawyer about your injury claim.